The Perfect Eyebrow Style For Your Face Shape!
Everyone is on the hunt for the perfect brow and in this article we talk about getting your brows to suit your face shape. Who knew this made a difference?
A quote by Kevyn Aucion – "Knowing your face shape is the first step to creating your most beautiful look" and here is a step by step guide on finding that out.
Figuring Out Your Face Shape
Step 1: What's the Broadest Part of Your Face?
· Forehead: If your forehead is the widest part of your face, tapering down to a narrower jaw, you probably have an heart-shaped face. Proceed to Step 2.
· Cheekbones: You have an oval, round, diamond or heart-shaped face. Proceed to Step 2.
· They're all equal: If your forehead, cheekbones and jaw are about equal in width, then you probably have a long or square face. Proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: What's Your Jaw Shape?
· Round: A rounded jaw shape, you have a round, long or oval-shaped face. Proceed to Step 3.
· Pointy: A pointy chin, and your cheekbones are the widest part of your face, with a narrower chin and forehead, you have a diamond-shaped face. Skip to the Diamond section below to learn more! If you have a pointy chin and your forehead or cheekbones are the widest part of your face, you have a heart-shaped face. Proceed to Step 4.
· Square: A square jaw shape, you have a square-shaped face. Your forehead, cheekbones and jaw should also be about equal in width; your face may be as long as it is wide, or slightly rectangular. Skip to the Square section below to learn more!
Step 3: How Long is Your Face?
· Short: If your face length and width are about equal, and your jaw is rounded, you have a round face shape. Skip to the Round section below to learn more!
· Average: If your face is slightly longer than it is wide, and your cheekbones are the widest part of your face, with a rounded chin, you probably have an oval face shape. Skip to the Oval section below to learn more! If your face is slightly longer than it is wide, with a pointy chin, you probably have an inverted triangle or heart-shaped face. Proceed to Step 4 to get more insight.
· Long: If your face is noticeably longer than it is wide, you probably have a long face shape. Your forehead, cheekbones and jaw should also be equal in width, with a rounded jaw. Skip to the Long section below to learn more!
The Brow Style Guide
The Heart Face Shape
The Goal: Soften your look with curves and create a beautiful heart shape using the point of your chin as the heart bottom and the brows as the top of the heart. The Eyebrow: The best eyebrow shape for a heart shaped face is rounded. A low arch rounded brow creates a natural look, while a highly arched brow can add length to a shorter heart shaped face or create a dramatic look. The curve of the brow is soft, feminine and attractive and also creates the heart like look of the face.
The Oval Face Shape
The Goal: Don't go with an arch as it will exaggerate the length of the face.
The Eyebrow: A thick and straight brow or a soft-angled brow will compliment this face shape.
The Long Face Shape
The Goal: Make a long face appear shorter.
The Eyebrow: Apply straight horizontal lines that stop the eye moving up and down the face. A flat brow shape with an add an elongated tail accomplishes this. Its horizontal shape makes the face appear shorter.
The Round Face Shape
The Goal: Appear less round by making the face appear longer. The Eyebrow: Create as high an arch as you can. This shape's brow a lift, which will add more definition to the face. Stay away from a rounded brow shape. This makes a round face look very round.
The Square Face Shape
The Goal: A square jaw is a strong feature. Balance it with a strong brow or soften it with curves.
The Eyebrow: A thicker stronger colour and shape balances a heavier jawline. A defined sharp peak at the top of the brow makes the brow appear stronger. Angled brows create this balance.
The Diamond Face Shape
The Goal: Soften the angles in your diamond face shape and make the widest portion of the face appear less wide. The Eyebrow: Curves will both soften your look and make the widest portion of your face look less wide. The curved brow shape does this. Notice that many beautiful celebrities that have a diamond face shape also have curved brows.
Book online www.perrior.com and let the team help you get the perfect natural eyebrow shape! An eyebrow sculpt, which includes wax, tweezer shape and tint for only $45. Special on for the month of April 2018 from Tuesday to Friday between 12pm and 2pm for only $30! With free parking based in Newstead we are perfect for anyone in the Brisbane CBD, New farm, Teneriffe, Bowen Hills, Fortitude Valley and surrounding areas!